I titled this post "Reliance", because that is the only thing that we as Believers have. Yes, we have money or not. Yes, we have clothes, food, and shelter or not. Yet, these things are just that...things. They are things that will break down and ruin. I guess this whole thing started with a moldy piece of bread. This seems to prove that I am a thinker, seeing as I just looked at a moldy slice of bread and now have my inspiration, or "Muse" for those avid "Castle" fans, to write this blog. Going back to reliance. Our Father is the only one that we can rely on. For those of us going through a rough time, can you look back at the those times when He was there? Can you see all those times you thought to yourself "How can I make it just one more day?" Whether that is physically, spiritually, or emotionally. My point is this, that He is in control. He is the provider. Most importantly, he is the Savior, the Rescuer, and the Almighty. For those of us who might be going through some doubt, scary times, addictions, secret sin, etc. God is the Creator and the I AM. He is with you today and he is already with you six months down the road.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Reliance
For some of you that do not know, I am a thinker. I never thought I was a thinker, but apparently I am. I am curious, if you have to think about whether or not you are a thinker, would that not make you a thinker by default? No my mind does not race at 100 mph, like some you are prone to do. My mind just thinks...a lot. Lately, I have been thinking about the economy and people's lives, especially mine and April's. For some that do not know the Texas Legislature is cutting the Education budget by billions of dollars, which translates into many thousands of people loosing their jobs. This particular post is not about me ranting and bashing the economy, but maybe a slight glimmer of hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment