Saturday, February 12, 2011

Social Security Card Party

As many of you know, I received my social security card in the mail a couple of months ago.  So, in January we decided to have a little party to celebrate.  Thanks to everyone who has been praying for this moment.  Please do not stop praying and thanks to those to were able to make it to the party.

My amazing and very talented wife made this cake for the party

(No this is not my number)

Isn't she beautiful

My friends sing "Happy Social Security Day" to me


Thanks to everyone who was able to make it.  We had a great time!






No these pictures do not have anything to do with our party, but we bought curtains and a new chair for our living room and they made into the same picture album for some reason.

  
This is our guest bedroom...the cleanest it has been since we moved in.  We are very proud.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she IS beautiful! And for a moment there I thought you had put your real ss number online, and I was freaking out, until I saw your comment underneath it, lol. I'm loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete